Monday, July 21, 2008

It's done!

And finally, after 7 months, the truth is here.... I've completed Walking The X-Files! I watched the final episode Sunday, completing a 540 mile walk and I'm now 100% caught up on events before the release of the new movie. Take a look at my final stats on the right -- I had a weigh-in after the final walk and to my delight found I'd lost another pound in weight, so it's really true -- watching The X-Files IS good for my health!

Take a look at the video below to see how I marked the occasion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! All ready for the movie and 13lbs of fully loaded butter toffee popcorn too!
Maybe Betty Crocker could mark the occasion by providing the ultimate movie-watching snack: 4 Cheese popcorn :-)

Anonymous said...

Excellent camera work! Please please can Agent Cheese review the x-files movie?